Taxon resources: Glaciopsyllus antarcticus
- Taxon Id
- Common Name
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Glaciopsyllus antarcticus Flea
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17024
- BELL, P.J., BURTON, H.R. & FRANEKER, J.A. (1988 ) Aspects of the biology of Glaciopsyllus antarcticus (Siphonaptera: Ceratophlidae) during the breeding season of a host (Fulmarus glacialoides). Polar Biology 8:403-410.
Scientific Bibliography 17129
- GRESSIT, J.L. (1967 ) Introduction. Antarctic Research Series 10: 1-395.
Scientific Bibliography 17150
- MURRAY, M.D., ORTON, M.N. & CAMERON, A.S. (1967 ) The Antarctic flea Glaciopsyllus antarcticus Smit and Dunnet. Antarctic research Series 10: 393-395.
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.