Taxon resources: Perineus diomedeae
- Taxon Id
- Unknown or not entered.
- Naming Status
- Currently accepted name
- Found in the Antarctica/subantarctic or Southern Ocean
See map of extents
- Taxon has been resolved to the rank Species.
Perfom a free-text of this site for Perineus diomedeae
The following are links to related resources for this
- follow the link on either a number, short name or URL to see full details
Scientific Bibliography 17106
- CLAY, T. (1940 ) Anoplura (and Mallophaga). In: British Graham Land expedition, 1934-1937, Scientific reports, volume 1, pp.295-318. British Museum (Natural History), London
Scientific Bibliography 17361
- Ricardo L. Palma and Donald S. Horning (2002) The lice (Insecta: Phthiraptera) from Macquarie Island ANARE Research Notes 105
Possible taxa information in external databases. This is subject to revision in urls and sites. Please contact the data centre
if you find any problems or wish to advise of another useful resource.